Racism in America-Conclusion
This a summary of our Racism in America Series. We have written 18 articles in this series with eight suggested solutions to Racism in America. We have done our best to help show ways how to prevent racism. However, the truth is that as long as there are fallen human beings on earth there will be racism. What matters is that we do our part to not be racist, prejudiced, or be a bigot.We may not be able to remove all racism in America but we can do our best to make sure there is no racism in our own heart. Ultimately that is all we are responsible for at the end of the day.
Here is a summary of what we covered:
- We must acknowledge that there is still racism in America. This racism is Whites toward Blacks, Blacks toward Whites, Asians toward Blacks, Blacks towards Asians, etc.
- We need to be careful that we do not call everything racist and to assume we know the heart of others.
- We covered various reasons why there is racism. One of the main reasons is because of stereotypes.
- We discussed that there is some truth to stereotypes or there could not be any valid reason to believe in stereotypes.
- We must do our part to not manifest the stereotypes that have been manifested by some within our race. We must live above the stereotypes.
- We must understand our identity needs to be Christ, not in our skin color, race, culture.
- We must confront racism, call it what it is.
- We must acknowledge there is some racism in regards to the police.
- We must understand that because racism still exists there will be groups like Black Lives Matter.
- The Black Lives Matter movement needs to make sure that its attitude and behavior does not reinforce stereotypes.
- The Black Lives Matter movement will never be seen credible to Whites if it does not put as much effort in the inner cities and Black on Black crime as it does in regard to police or other racism.
- It needs to be understood that Police lives matter.
- It needs to be understood that ALL lives matter.
- The issue of White Privilege needs to be addressed. To deny it does not exist does not bring solutions to racism. However, it also must be acknowledged that there is reverse discrimination.
- If we want to racism decreased we must become Americans that unite together and not let skin color, race, culture divide us.
- The ultimate solution to racism is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
So, what is your part in helping to remove racism in America?
Please share this post with others by clicking on the Facebook and Twitter icons below.
If you would like to subscribe to my blog and receive email notification whenever I post a new article, go to Subscribe to my Blog.
Scroll down page to make comments.
Racism in America-The Solution
Is There Still Racism in America? Part Two
Why is There Still Racism in America? Part Three
Solution One-Acknowledgment of Racism, Part Four
Solution Two-Addressing Stereotypes, Part Five
Solution Three-Breaking Stereotypes, Part Six
Solution Four-Identity in Christ, Part Seven
Solution Five-Expose It, Part Eight
Solution Six-Police and Racism, The Solution, Part Nine
Ben Carson on Black Lives Matter, Part Ten
Black Lives Matter and Racism, Part Eleven
Black Lives Matter-All, Part Twelve
Blue Lives Matter, Part Thirteen
All Lives Matter, Part Fourteen
White Privilege, Part Fifteen
Solution Seven-Focus on Unity, Part Sixteen
Solution Eight-The Gospel of Jesus Christ, Part Seventeen
Racism in America-Conclusion, Part Eighteen